Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yaay!


Hayley is making up for the past couple of weeks with minimum sleep! She fell asleep at 10pm last night and slept to 5am! I had to go up and pump twice since I´m not used to a super long stretch without breastfeeding. After she ate at five she fell asleep again and stayed asleep while I put her in her crib. I spend some time with my horses, trained the dogs and fed the animals since I wasn´t tired anymore. I feel great today! At 8am she woke up again we changed diaper and played a little bit, now 45 min later she´s finished eating and are half asleep again. I guess it really was a growth spurt! I got a feeling I´m going to take my horse for a ride outside the ranch today, yaay!!!!J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?