Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An Ordinary Day

Faxi and Trigger
 
It´s late afternoon and it feels like I got nothing done today. When I think about it we´ve been doing lots of things; cleaning pastures, singing and dancing, tons of laundry, cleaning the house, trained two horses, went for a hike with the dogs AND Hayley rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time this afternoon. I guess we have done some things. Even though it´s “only everyday things”.
 
 
 
 
Hayley and I started the day cleaning pastures. It´s a heavy job when you´re carrying a 12,5 lbs. baby in a baby carrier at the same time. After that I took all three dogs on a hike. That was fun! I had treats in my pockets and every five min or so I made them come to me and do different things. It didn´t take long before Whitey was the fastest to do what I asked for! Smart dog…or he really liked the treats?  I think he´s going to be rather easy to train because he wants to please so badly. I would love to be able to take him with me (when he´s older) when I go trail riding.  I think that´s very doable. I have been taking walks with him together with the other dogs as well as only the two of us, he always stays close.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A couple of weeks ago I had to change the place where I feed the dogs because my Icelandic Horse Faxi chases the dogs away and eat it all (even if he have hay)! I played with Trigger and Faxi in the yard today. After a while I went inside to start a new laundry. I didn´t close the door to the mudroom because I was going straight out after I started a new machine. Faxi came and stole dog food from the bag in the muddroom! It was my fault of course, but I thought it was rather funny. Like if he waited for the opportunity. When I think about it, it´s been a really good day :)








2 comments:

  1. Hayley is adorable! Love the pic of the snuggling doggies!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! Happy Thursday :) Almost weekend!

      Delete

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?