Tuesday, October 23, 2012

After the storm

 
 
This morning we took a long walk around the ranch to see what kind of impact yesterday’s tornado had. If you follow the property line it´s about 2,5miles, very steep on some places. My hiking app tells me that one loop is equal with 1000calories! I guess that´s without counting the extra weight of the baby in the baby carrier..
 
 
 
It was a very beautiful day today. Fall is definitely here. The ground is covered with yellow leaves. It´s beautiful and the air is crispy. I like it! The dogs enjoyed todays walk very much, I think it might have something to do with the fact that they didn´t get to go anywhere fun yesterday because of the wind. The heavy wind had caused some minor damage, like branches falling here and there but nothing major. All the animals are fine too.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?