Friday, October 19, 2012

Cowboy Magic Rosewater Shampoo when my dog Neikka got sprayed by a skunk

Trigger and Neikka
 
 
I purchased a new shampoo for my horse Trigger yesterday Cowboy Magic Rosewater Shampoo, because we´re going to a photo shoot on Sunday (we´re also using other products from Cowboy Magic like the Super Body Shine http://www.cowboymagic.com/products-super-bodyshine.html ). Later in the evening a skunk tried to steal my dog Neikka´s food. The food was on a porch on the second floor. Neikka chased the skunk and got sprayed. She was outside the house. I was inside with my three months old baby girl, all the doors and windows were closed but the smell in the house was so intense that it made my baby girl cry!
 
 
 
 
 



 
Neikka didn´t even come all the way up to me when I fed the dogs this morning, she stayed at a distance. She knows I hate that smell because it happened before. I didn´t have tomato sauce or ingredients for other well-known recipes that takes the horrible smell away. We don´t live next doors to a store so I figure I´d try something I had at home. I washed Neikka thoroughly, massaging Cowboy Magic Rosewater Shampoo deep into her coat, twice. The smell is completely gone. If it happens to your dog you know what to do :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?