Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Things that makes me happy

Whitey





Every day, all year around I take at least one long walk on a beautiful place. It gives me energy, makes me smile and gives me peace of mind. During my walks I try to think of all the things in my life that I´m grateful for. I don´t want to take anything for granted. If I have some challenge in my life that I need to figure out how to deal with, the answer often comes to me during my walks. Today Hayley and I had a great walk..well..she was asleep part of it. We had all the three dogs with us and walked through a pasture with horses and into an oak stand. Some of the oak trees are really old and magnificent.



 
 
 
 






This made me smile on my walk earlier today;




·       Beautiful colors

·       Seeing my dogs run around and play

·       Watching the horses enjoy the sun

·       Snuggle my face into the horses’ soft winter coat

·       The cold air on my cheeks
 
 
 
 
 

What made you happy today? What made you smile?
















4 comments:

  1. What sweet and beautiful photos!:) Today my son made me happy. I told him he did not give me his normal "good morning" kiss. He said, "I did mommy, I kissed you while you were sleeping."

    That made my whole day!
    I'm your newest follower from the blog hop.
    I hope you will come by.
    http://designfluff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      What a sweet boy you have :) Who wouldn´t have a great day after that!

      I visited your blog. You have many creative ideas. Looking forward to some inspiration.

      All the best,
      Maria

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures! I'm simply happy spending time with my two minis (kids) who give me many laugh out loud moments. I'm following you from An Aloha Affair. Stop by my blog and join the Aloha Friday Hop also. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much! Spending time with kids is truly something that makes me happy too. When I gave birth to my firstborn I decided that I wanted to work with children and went to school and got a teaching degree. I loved every day at work as a teacher :) Now I´m enjoying being at home with my kids.

      I´ll stop by later :)

      Have a great weekend!
      Maria

      Delete

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?