Thursday, May 31, 2012


It´s been over 80 degreese since I woke up this morning, most of the day it´s been around 95 degreese. I´m not used to this kind of weather. Spent a great deal of the day playing with our German Shepard Stella. Stella loves water, we´ve been in the pond and in the creek. Thank God we have a lot of water. Just doing simple things around the house makes you sweat like I don´t know what..I changed clothes like five times today! Nowadays I don´t have five changes of clothes that fit me so I have been wearing Philips clothes, very fashionable. Can´t wait to get back into my regular clothes. One day closer every day J


The grass was a little long on some places so I called in some help :)
Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?