Friday, August 10, 2012

Sleep


So the Baby is sleeping.

Should I: Empty the dishwasher? Start some more laundry? Take a shower? Eat something? Sleep?  Spend time with the horses? Work? Clean the house?

A few days ago the only possible answer would have been SLEEP.  For the past two nights Hayley has been sleeping, only waking up 2-3 times too eat and then immediately went back to sleep again. If it´s going to be like this having a baby is a piece of cake…at least as long as this last ;) During daytime it´s rarely 2hours between meals but if I get to sleep during night I don´t mind. It´s like a honey moon, special and for a limited period of time.

Last night we went out for dinner. Hayley fell asleep on the way to the restaurant and slept through the whole evening. Woke up after we were back at the ranch again. I haven´t been taking her out more than to the doctor, some walks around the ranch and last night (she was in her car seat covered with a thin blanket the whole time.) I´m not overly worried that she will catch some disease but I don´t want to be stupid either. They recommended us to be careful at least until after she got her first immunizations. She will have them when she´s six weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?