Thursday, June 14, 2012

The gift of motherhood



My “little” boy is seven years old today and not so little anymore. Becoming Joel´s mother seven years ago made me reevaluate a lot of things in life, why I made the choices I made so far and what I based them upon. I discovered that I had some areas in life where I tend to do what other people expected from me and not what I felt was the right thing to do. I decided to change those things and be more active making decisions in my own life, not just let things happened to me. Being a mother made everything I did more important and I wanted to give my son the best of everything. Most important of all I wanted him to think, ask questions, feel and take responsibility for his own life.
Joel is an intelligent, sensitive, brave, thoughtful, smart and loving boy. I am very proud of him  <3







No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?