Saturday, February 2, 2013

Whitey



A tick in Whitey's ear, still alive.
It was very easy to clip his claws for the first time



Yesterday morning I found two ticks on Whitey, while I was sitting on the porch cuddling him. Ticks are so nasty.. I took them away and treated him with front line. I also decided that it was time to clip his claws for the first time. I'd never needed to do it before. He relaxed completely with his paws in the air, and like everything else with him him it was really easy. I'm so thankful that the first dog I have from the puppy stage is so easy with everything :)






Sunset over Carneros

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pup you have! And as always, love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?