|I took "my office" with me out to the|
Today I decided to write about things in my daily routine that makes me feel good. These are things that I'm trying to get in one way or another every day. My days never look the same. I'm living a very active life. I have several places I call home. I travel a lot. I have children and animals, things happens that I can't foresee.
My "daily routine" is my foundation for well being. Therefor these things are very high on my priority list, no matter what's on the schedule, or where I am.
It's a good day when:
- My husband and I get to spend at least part of the day together.
- I have time to play and laugh with my children.
- If I can make a positive difference in someones life. Add a little happiness in one way or another.
- Smelling the warm, sweet scent of a horse up close, that always makes me feel good inside. Connected to nature.
- On a perfect day I have time to meditate and exercise outdoors (ride a horse, hike, take the dogs for a walk, run, play with my children etc.)
- Taking time to capture every day magic with my camera AND share it with others, makes me happy.
- Eating healthy food makes me feel good and gives me energy to last the whole day.
- I really enjoy writing on my blog too. It makes me humble, grateful for what I have and it helps me to keep track of my days (especially those days that fly by at 100miles/hour.)
- Communicating with likeminded people - on the internet or in real life adds a lot of happiness and joy to my life.
- Exploring new places adds flavor to my daily routine. It can be on foot, on horseback, going by car or plane. Even such a simple thing like walking the dogs in a new park adds something worth while to my day.
- Learning new things is very exciting and keeps me alert and hungry of life.
- Last but not least, baking is something I really enjoy. The creative process and the joy of serving things I baked to my family.
What do you have in your daily routine that are critical for your well being?