Tuesday, March 12, 2013

You will find future blog posts here: http://discoveringranchlife.com!


Discovering Ranch Life is the second blog I've been writing on blogger. I've been using blogger mostly to make it easy for myself. I think blogger is very easy to work with. It's also free. I am aware of the question of ownership of the content. It does bug me. I even tried to recreate my blog on Wordpress a few months ago. I thought I’ll give it a try. I kind of like the design of my blog on Blogspot. I custom made it the way I wanted it to be. When I started to do the same thing on Wordpress I got a little frustrated, they wanted money for every little thing I choose to add. When it become around $150 and I still was in the starting process I gave up.
However, now when I'm getting more serious with my photography I don’t feel comfortable having so little control over my content, on Blogspot. Therefor I decided to give Wordpress another try. 

While you're there you should visit my brand new "about page",

This is a working progress and the site is far from finished…I guess a blog is never finished..really. One different is that I don't have all the pictures in the sidebars anymore. Instead I'm making a separate gallery with my best pictures. The gallery is coming soon.
If you want to read more about Blogger v/s Wordpress this is a brilliant post http://www.aroyaldaughter.com/2013/01/04/blogger-vs-wordpress-content-ownership/
Ps. You can read all my old posts on my new blog http://discoveringranchlife.com.   See you soon!

Spring is here!



2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster award. Don't feel obligated to participate.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends, fastidious article and good arguments commented here, I
    am genuinely enjoying by these.

    Also visit my webpage :: waist to height ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?