Friday, March 8, 2013

Small children and their colds

Hayley has a cold

Hayley have not been herself for a couple of days. She has a bad cold, coughing and sneezing all the time. Yesterday she had fever, but not today. She's tired most of the time, wants to nurse and be close. I'm a little surprised that she could catch such a bad cold when Phil and I aren't sick at all. The only reason I can think of is those times when I'm not fast enough and her admirer (read: everyone we meet) grabs her hands..(.and of course she puts them in her mouth.) I know that small children have plenty of colds, but my experience is that they usually not get them this bad until they start some kind of daycare/preschool.

A cold doesn't kill babies nowadays, I know. It's just not fun seeing them struggle, those precious little things. If she doesn't breath easier tomorrow I will take her to a doctor. Just to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?