Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Macro





Today and yesterday, I've been playing with my iPhone 5, taking close up pictures on my dog. Just for fun. 

I wanna get a really good macro lens for my Nikon D5100 (any suggestions?) and make a book with close up pictures of horses (mane, tail, ears, hooves, muzzles...) and dogs (eyes, teeth, face..) That would be so much fun! I really enjoy taking that kind of pictures. I enjoy it because, for them to turn out good, you have to have some kind of communication and understanding with the animal. It's challenging, fun and you get to be creative!

I have a lot to learn about macro photography. I haven't done a lot of it, but I am wiling to work hard to become good! It helps that I have so many willing models to work with :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?